Project Veritas provides a rare glimpse into the cowardly individuals who hide behind masks, whose job it is to perpetrate violence and destruction, to create chaos and cause misery and to avoid getting caught. This video is one of Project Veritas’ founder James O’Keefe’s best, in my opinion.
The journalist who narrates the video “retired” from Rose City Antifa (Portland, OR) some time ago. He appears covered completely in black and reveals a chilling world where the goal is not to deliver a blow to your enemy, but to destroy them.
Throughout the brief video, he describes his recruitment
- I’ve been undercover with Rose City Antifa since July of [censored] depending on the setting, if I were to be caught or found out in a setting with them, it could escalate into violence against me.
- So, currently, I am a prospect for Rose City Antifa and I am about halfway through the prospecting process to become a full-fledged member of Antifa…They reached out to me through Proton mail. And we went back and forth and there was an interview set to meet in Portland. So, to verify that it was me, they had me wear a white shirt and have a water bottle and show up at a Starbucks where a person was going to ID me and approach me. And asked who I was and I told them and I followed them to the destination where the interview was going to be held. There, we went to a place called Imperial. They were getting this tradecraft from someone else. Someone with much more experience, someone who did this for a living.
- Caroline Victorin, which [sic] is the founder of RCA, moved to Sweden with her husband who is a dual citizen. So, there’s a back and forth with a European connection.
- Rose City Antifa holds required lectures for prospective members in secret at “In Other Words” bookstore before they open. And as part of their security culture, they require us to put our phones in the bathroom next door. This bathroom is not only away from the main room where the lecture is taking place, but also has a fan that muffles any sound from the room.
- They do not hesitate to either push back or incite some kind of violence. And in our classes and in our meetings, before we do any sort of demonstration or black block, we talk about weapons detail and what we carry and what we should have. What is black block? Well, this is black block right now. The term is used to – a tactic in which individuals conceal their identity to look uniform so that no one can be identified in an act of a crime. With RCA, it seems more structured, almost like a company or like a business. So, I feel like there is some type of outside funding influence or resources being used.
How violent is Antifa or RCA particular [sic]?
Nicholas Cifuni, Rose City Antifa: “Don’t be that f***ing guy with the God damn spiked brass knuckles getting photos taken of you…Police are going to be like, ‘perfect, we can prosecute these f***ers, look how violent they are,’ and not that we aren’t but we need to f***ing hide that sh*t.”
“Practice things like an eye gouge. It takes very little pressure to injure someone’s eyes.
“Consider like destroying your enemy, not like delivering a really awesome right hand, right eye, left eye blow you know. It’s not boxing, it’s not kickboxing, it’s like destroying your enemy.”
Adam Rothstein, Rose City Antifa: “If you like ruin their day, if you like heckle them, make them feel like they look ridiculous, make them feel outnumbered, and therefore, their whole yay yay America Trump thing is gonna go by the wayside.”
Ashes, Rose City Antifa: “The whole goal of this, right, is to get out there and do dangerous things as safely as possible.”
Watch the video:
BREAKING: @Project_Veritas INFILTRATED ANTIFA
“Practice things like an eye gouge. It takes very little pressure to injure someone’s eyes.”
— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) June 4, 2020
Add this into the Antifa exposéhttps://t.co/V0OMISEYoi
— Sam Parker 🇺🇲 (@SamParkerSenate) June 4, 2020
Author: Elizabeth Vaughn