The liberal goons in mainstream media are finally getting on board with Trump’s theory that COVID-19 was man-made, not naturally occurring, and in fact was leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The sudden questioning from the press comes as many shocking reports further prove that the Former President was correct about the intelligence he received at the time.
Media outlets like CNN, New York Times, and the Washington Post balked at Trump’s questioning of China’s role in Wuhan during the onset of the pandemic. When Trump asked, “What if the virus leaked from the lab?” The press all resoundingly scoffed at the thought, kowtowing to the Communist regime.
“I’ve considered every theory about the origins of this virus. And I think the World Health Organization should be ashamed of themselves because they’re like the public relations agency for China,” Trump said in early 2020.
Here are some examples of stories and headlines published by “Fake News” outlets mocking the Former President for questioning the origins of COVID-19:
- CNN headline: “Dr. Fauci Just crushed Trump’s Theory on the Origins of the Coronvirus”
- New York Times headline: “Trump Officials Are Said to Pressure U.S. Spies to Link Virus and Wuhan
- Subtitle: “Some analysts are worried that the pressure from senior officials could distort assessments about the coronavirus and be used as a weapon in an escalating battle with China.”
- Headline from the Washington Post: “Could the New Coronavirus Be a Man-Made Chinese Weapon? Was It Released From a Wuhan Lab? It’s Doubtful.”
However, the media is suddenly changing their tune.
Updated stories and headlines show the liberal media is jumping on board with Trump in questing the origins of the virus.
- CNN headline from May 24, 2021: “New information on Wuhan Scientists’ Hospitalization Furthers Debate on Virus Origins.”
- New York Times headline from May 13: “Another Group of Researchers Calls for Further Inquiry Into Origins of the Pandemic
- Subtitle, “Researchers urge an open mind, claiming lack of evidence leaves all theories viable.”
- WaPo published this headline: “The Vexing ‘Lab Leak’ Theory on China Complicates Coronavirus Concerns”
Anthony “America’s Doctor” Fauci has flip-flopped on the issue several times.
Despite earlier claims that the virus occurred naturally, it seems that Fauci has changed his mind, saying he’s “not convinced” that COVID-19 was present in different animal species.
— Wendell Husebø (@WendellHusebo) May 23, 2021
However, not since may of this year, Fauci has laughed off any rumors of the virus leak theory, claiming it is “highly likely” the Chinese coronavirus developed naturally.
— Wendell Husebø (@WendellHusebo) May 21, 2021
The changes in opinion among the establishment media may be ignited by Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee, who wrote Thursday, “Little circumstantial evidence has emerged to support the PRC’s [People’s Republic of China] claim that COVID-19 was a natural occurrence, having jumped from some other species to human.”
The report continued to say Chinese authorities “have failed to identify the original species that allegedly spread the virus to humans, which is critical to their zoonotic transfer theory.”
And that Trump’s theory of the origins of coronavirus has “significant circumstantial evidence.”
— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) May 25, 2021
Meanwhile, President Biden has not spoken with the Chinese president about coronavirus origins.
Author: Nolan Sheridan